REAL DEAL Curricula
The REAL DEAL curricula are project based units of work that engage students grades 6-12 in thinking critically and writing creatively about social justice and sexual health topics using films created by their peers. Our curricula are used in schools, organizations, and in many contexts. The curricula help students identify and analyze the social norms- especially those at the intersection of race, class, and gender- that shape individual identity as well as healthy decision making. The Curricula culminate in a final project which enters students into the REAL DEAL contest ; a chance to make their own films, tell their story, and be heard.
Click here to learn more about the REAL DEAL.
Showing all 7 results
- “What’s the REAL DEAL about Gender, Power and Relationships?” Curriculum
- “What’s the REAL DEAL about Love and Solidarity?” Curriculum
- “What’s the REAL DEAL about Masculinity?” Curriculum
- “What’s the REAL DEAL about Place and Power?” Curriculum
- Love & Solidarity : Love + Love & Relationships Lesson Plans
- Love & Solidarity: Asking for Help & Healing Lesson Plan
- Love & Solidarity: Consent Lesson Plan