Speaking, learning, and hearing about childhood sexual abuse can be difficult- we want you, your peers, teachers, communities and loved ones to feel comfortable and educated about crisis prevention and support.
Check out our Educator’s Blog post, “7 Ways to Help a Teen Survivor of Sexual Abuse” by clicking here.
Also check out our Educator’s Blog post, ” Using Speechless in the Classroom” by clicking here.
- 24-Hour Hotline – Call (216) 619-6192 for information and support
- National Sexual Assault Hotline | 1.800.656.HOPE(4673) | Free. Confidential. 24/7.
- 24-Hour Online Hotline
1 in 6 : Info, Options, Hope. (1in6.org)
- 24/7 Online Support for Men
- 1 in 6 College Campus Campaign
- 1 Blue String Campaign
- 1 Blue String Talking Points: 1BSTalkingPointsCard
- Bristlecone Project