REAL DEAL Professional Development
Scenarios USA provides a wide range of professional development workshops for teachers, all other kinds of educators, parents and students. We regularly provide workshops for teachers about the sexual health and social justice issues and stories in our REAL DEAL films and curricula. Our teacher workshops are highly engaging, motivating and empowering.
“I’ve been to a few gender workshops and this is the first one that had amazing content and curriculum, was genuinely catered to 6-12, and left me inspired to take on this important and necessary work!”
Felix Li, M.S. 324 – Patria Mirabal, NY
Scenarios USA has also created and facilitated customized workshops about a wide range of different topics for school districts and organizations nationally and internationally, for example:
- A 2 1/2 day workshop for the International Baccalaureate Organization, geared at English Language Arts, Social Studies, Arts and Health teachers
- A webinar on Gender, Power and the Common Core: Using Stories to Promote Safe and Healthy Teen Relationships
- A full-day pre-conference session about the Scenarios USA “What’s the REAL DEAL about Gender, Power and Relationships?” curriculum for the Healthy Teen Network
- The closing plenary session at the first annual Family and Youth Service Bureau PREP Grantees conferences, co-presented with two Scenarios USA REAL DEAL youth
- New York City Department of Education Arts Education Services Workshops for middle school and high school classes with Scenarios USA Teaching Artists
- A youth-led workshop about gender, power and bullying for teens at the United Church of Christ Annual Conference
For more information about Scenarios USA REAL DEAL workshops and pricing, please contact us at email@example.com or at
1 718 230 5125.